- Civil Engineer with minimum 7 to 10 years experience.
Qualification and Experience
- Graduate in Civil Engineering.
- MS Office, Auto Cad and MS Project / Primavera
Responsibilities would Typically include (but not be limited to):
As a Planning engineer, following job responsibilities shall be performed
- Prepare scope and BOQ for tender for both consultant and contractor.
- Prepare project budget.
- Do day to do co-ordination with design as well as PMC for both design and execution related matters in line with project base line schedule.
- Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Prepare BOQ and BBS.
- Developed the Baseline Detailed Schedule for Project containing all civil project related works and continuously monitor progress against it.
- Update project schedule with actual progress and evaluate variances.
- Monitor the project resources/deliverables/ progress in daily basis and prepare the cost and time variance chart by using earned value management technique.
- Inform about time/cost overrun about the project immediately project manager in order to prepare delay/cost recoupment plan to avoid delay of the project schedule.
- Developed Project internal Budget, Cash flow and Invoicing plans.
- Generate Extra Work Claims, Variation Orders, Change Orders and Time delay Extensions.
- Developed recovery schedule and project analysis for the delay in progress.
- Carryout periodic assessments and Generate weekly/Monthly Project Status Presentation.
- Attend Monthly and Weekly meetings.
- Follow-up dispatch and monitor the actions internally with project team members.
- Overall Coordination of Project to meet target dates.
- Do documentation of the project and keep record keeping.
- Prepare Approved Vs Executed/consumed budget report.
- Interested applicants may apply by submitting their Consulting CVs through firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Valid Passport Required