M.R. Technofin Consultants is an engineering and management consultancy firm covering multiple infrastructure sectors and with operations in Canada, the US, and our design office in Mumbai, India.
We principally work on consulting projects globally and have completed over 120 projects across various sectors (e.g., rail, dry ports, roads) including feasibility studies, design studies, construction management, and supervision.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Human Resource Manager who will primarily focus on:
- Sourcing and staffing the Firm’s Human Resources requirements. Identifying Associates/ Experts for our international/local proposals with the required expertise.
- Managing Human Resources – Preparing and updating CVs of Experts/ Associates/ Staff in the required ‘Client Specific’ format (World Bank, ADB, AfDB, etc.). Based on the sectors that the firm operates in, continuously updating the firm’s HR/Associate Database with associates that are ready to work with us along with details such as their Contracts/ Commercial terms and any other matters relevant to proposal preparation
- Creating and Managing Firm’s Social Media Platforms and Presence. Managing the firm’s subscriptions, Managing the firm’s website and marketing materials
- Vendor / Partner Management – Sourcing Joint Venture Partners / Associates / Sub Contractors/ Sub Consultants/ Corporate partners for international/local projects /proposals with the required corporate experience.
- Document Quality Management – Creating Word/ Power-point / Other templates, reviewing and managing the quality of Proposal/ Reports/ Deliverables
- Proposal Preparation – Being part of team to provide all necessary inputs in preparation of various Proposals.
- Administrative and other duties as per the firm’s requirements
This fast-paced position demands a strong balance of drive, commitment, organization and planning skills. Excellent communication skills and a passionate, winning mindset are critical to the role.
The candidate will be expected to work from the firm’s Mumbai office. For more information on MR Technofin, please visit our website.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Business / Human Resource Management from a reputable institution. A Master’s would be considered an asset.
- 10+ years of experience in human resources specific to staffing engineering/development consulting assignments in India and internationally
- Knowledge of international donors such as the World Bank, Asian Development Bank and African Development Bank, their tendering processes and evaluation processes
- Successfully leading the staffing component of tender submissions
- Experience in using LinkedIn and other platforms to source candidates for proposals and comfort with liaising with them and converting them into the firm’s associates
- Ability to clearly and concisely disseminate complex information in English
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage cross-functional teams in different time zones (up to 9.5 hours ahead of IST)
- High proficiency in common software packages such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel as well as communication tools such as Google Meet, Microsoft Teams and WhatsApp
Please apply by clicking the button below and submitting your resume/CV. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Interested applicants may apply by submitting their Consulting CVs through Email at :