Qualification and Experience
- Graduate in Civil Engineering
- Vast work experience in Railway Site Projects
- Should have worked, supervised on various Indian railway project.
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent leadership, representational, and people management skills.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Should be able to compose emails and work independently on MS Word and Excel
- Able to read and modify railway drawings when requried
- Retired Indian Railway Engineer with sound health is preferable.
- Maintain professional protocol with the client
- Supervise and mentor to Project Site Engineers – Understand and resolve concerns
- Should be a resident of Mumbai or near by
- Willing to travel to site and head office when required
- Interested applicants may apply by submitting their Consulting CVs through Email at :