Educational & Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years experience as Railway Track Expert or Permanent Way Expert
- Experience of track laying for railway projects in India would be an advantage.
Job Description / Role (ON IDENTIFIED PROJECTS):
- Proof reading of designs and drawings submitted by contractor.
- Providing technical guidance to the project contractor
- Visiting the project site and attending meetings with client, consultant and contractor.
- Supervision of construction of track.
- Interested applicants may apply by submitting their Consulting CVs and covering letter through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Applicant’s covering letter should clearly describe how his/her expertise and experiences fit in with the Desired Work Profile above.
- Pl send you cv to the following email id email@example.com