- Mechanical Engineer with minimum 15 – 20 years experience.
Qualification and Experience
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing construction of Workshop / Industrial units with other required utilities/ancillary works.
- International exposure is preferable
Responsibilities would Typically include (but not be limited to):
- Actively be part of procurement process with contract/commercial department of all workshop equipment, civil and electrical materials
- Involved in technical bid analysis, negotiation, and tender awarding to contractors/suppliers of above said works.
- Prepare technical specification of equipment and execution of MEP works.
- Prepare project management global and local plan before start of any project.
- Prepare/Verify project execution schedule, quality and safety management plan which shall be submitted by contractor and project management consultant.
- Prepare material procurement plan based on the approved drawing and spec.
- Do contract management during execution of the work.
- Monitor Project QHSE and Quality assurance documents during the execution of the work.
- Responsible for erection, testing and commissioning of all MEP equipment and civil structures in coordination with PMC and OEM engineer
- Interested applicants may apply by submitting their Consulting CVs through firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Valid Passport Required