- The desirable candidate would lead, coordinate and supervise Railway design activities of the company. It will be his/her responsibility to guide the team in arriving at solutions.
- We also prefer a candidate that has a flair for seeking opportunities and willingness to travel in India/abroad.
Qualification and Experience
- Graduate in Civil Engineering. Post-graduation will be an asset.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Railway planning and design is desirable.
- Should have worked on railway design assignments such as surveys, alignment design, yards, L Sections, Cross sections, etc. including preparation of Drawings and Design Reports
Responsibilities would Typically include (but not be limited to):
- Undertake design and feasibility analyses for the Railway Infrastructure to ensure that all infrastructure components are properly designed and fully meet technical standards.
- Work as a project co-ordinator.
- Prepare drawings, specifications, models and other aspects of Railway Infrastructure.
- Provide evaluations, design service and rehabilitation guidance for Railway Infrastructure
- Interacted and problem solved with local engineers in order to requirements.
- Entrusted with senior-level engineering tasks including calculations, written responses to owners’ concerns and project closeout report.
- Coordinated with clients/ contractors to establish action plans to correct progress deficiencies and maintain schedules for the case of Project Management Work
- Knowledge of National and International codes and standards will be considered as asset.
- Construction Supervision of Track
- Construction Supervision of drainage work at site
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Project Monitoring
Knowledge & Skills
- Understanding of government ministries/departments and other stakeholders in the railway infrastructure sectors including their capacity, strengths and weaknesses.
- Excellent leadership, representational, and people management skills.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Proven leadership, inter-personal and cross-cultural skills, and ability to build and motivate diverse teams.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Interested applicants may apply by submitting their Consulting CVs through Email: email@example.com