Skip to content
- Require Bridge Engineer with minimum 7 to 8 years of work
Qualification and Experience
- Graduate in Civil Engineering. Post-graduation will be an asset.
- Overseas / African work experience will be considered as asset.
Responsibilities would Typically include (but not be limited to):
- Work as a project co-ordinator.
- Prepare drawings, specifications, models and other aspects
- Provide evaluations, design service and rehabilitation guidance
- Interacted and problem solved with local engineers in order to requirements.
- Entrusted with senior-level engineering tasks including calculations, written responses to owners’ concerns and project closeout report.
- Coordinated with clients/ contractors to establish action plans to correct progress deficiencies and maintain schedules for the case of Project Management Work
- Knowledge of National and International codes and standards will be considered as asset.
Knowledge & Skills
- Understanding of government ministries/departments and other stakeholders in the railway infrastructure sectors including their capacity, strengths and weaknesses.
- Excellent leadership, representational, and people management skills.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Proven leadership, inter-personal and cross-cultural skills, and ability to build and motivate diverse teams.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Interested applicants may apply by submitting their Consulting CVs through Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. We request the interested applicants to state availability of their valid passport.
- Please upload the CV also after clicking on “Apply ” ( .pdf format only )
- Valid Passport Required