Qualification and Experience
- B.Tech in Civil & Post Graduate in Management/Construction/Transport/Highway etc. or equivalent civil engineering stream
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Should have successfully completed at least 2 projects in India
Knowledge & Skills
- Understanding of government ministries/departments and other stakeholders in the railway infrastructure sectors including their capacity, strengths and weaknesses.
- Excellent leadership, representational, and people management skills.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Proven leadership, inter-personal and cross-cultural skills, and ability to build and motivate diverse teams.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Interested applicants may apply by submitting their Consulting CVs through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com