Qualification and Experience
- Graduate in MBA / CA / CFA or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years of experience
- Should have led and successfully completed transaction advisory of at least 2 PPP/EPC projects in India
- Should have led and successfully completed financial feasibility and market assessment studies of at least 2 PPP/EPC projects
Knowledge & Skills
- Understanding of government ministries/departments and other stakeholders in the railway infrastructure sectors including their capacity, strengths and weaknesses.
- Excellent leadership, representational, and people management skills.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Proven leadership, inter-personal and cross-cultural skills, and ability to build and motivate diverse teams.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Interested applicants may apply by submitting their Consulting CVs through Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org