Job Opening – Business Development – Associate Required
M.R. Technofin Consultants is seeking a Mid-level BD Associate to support in the firm’s business development, project coordination and management activities with an initial focus on Indian business development with scope for growth in supporting international business development.
IMPORTANT: We are looking for a candidate that resides in proximity to Powai (20-30 minutes travel distance) or Nagpur
Initially, the candidate will work closely with a BD manager to fulfill the following responsibilities. Overtime, the firm expects that the candidate will take on these responsibilities more independently and proactively.
- Regular check on potential opportunities through various tender portals and looking for upcoming project opportunities from public and private clients
- Under the guidance of the BD manager, prepare the necessary documentation for sole sourced proposal requests as well as competitive tenders
- Prepare tender briefs, checklists and other document requirements for responding to REOI/RFQ/ RFP/RFIs
- As and when required, coordinate document collection from consortium partners
- Working closely with the BD manager, prepare technical and commercial proposal, presentations, budget estimates, company profiles, project sheets, expert’s CVs, etc.
- Preparing project description sheets (PDS) & other forms of tender as per the bid requirement.
- Search and look for various potential experts required for projects and bids from time-to-time. Work on CVs of potential experts as and when needed.
- Continuously contribute to the firm’s systems and databases. For example, updating HR and Vendor database and make use of it as and when required for BD and project activities.
- Assist and contribute in the business development cycle starting with leveraging the Candidate’s industry network with public and private client to understand upcoming business opportunities in the company’s line of business
- Other activities as may be required to grow the firm’s business including but not limited to helping finding and communicating with vendors, managing and maintaining database of experts & vendors, supporting administrative requirements, etc.
- Assist and grow towards leading the response to REOI/RFQ/RFP/RFIs as well as a variety of other business development initiatives for both Indian and international opportunities
Qualifications and Experience
- Have a minimum 1-3 years of experience in BD and bid/proposal management
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Civil Engineering from a reputable University
- Having a Master’s degree/ MBA will be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and oral)
- Ability to clearly and concisely disseminate complex information in English (both written and oral)
- Have an analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams in different time zones
- Proficiency in working on MS tools such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel. High proficiency of working on MS Word (along with proper formatting) is highly desired.
- Prioritize work and manage time to multi-task and efficiently work on proposals to meet the submission deadlines
- Interested applicants are requested to apply with the following:
- Detailed CV
- One-page professional writing sample
- Interested applicants may apply by emailing their CV and Sample Write-up on email@example.com