Skip to content
Feasibility study for conversion of line no. 4 of Gujarat Pipavav Port Limited yard to handle LPG rakes.
- Collected and reviewed all relevant existing data, literature and study reports
- Reviewed existing railway traffic being handled on line No. 4 and provided recommendations for seamlessly diverting that traffic
- Prepared a conceptual plan for loading LPG tanker trains
- Based on LPG traffic projections prepared by Aegis, projected the number of trains/rakes to be handled
- Assessed and recommended the required facilities within the yard in order to load LPG tanker trains
- Prepared the Bill of Quantities and abstract cost estimates
- Submitted Feasibility Study Report for loading of LPG rakes on Line no.4 to Aegis Ltd & Railways.
- Prepared a feasibility report and obtained ‘Approval In-Principal’ from Indian Railways
- Feasibility Study
- Traffic Assessments