Consultancy Services for Development of PFT Railway Siding taking off from Siju Station between Haridaspur – Paradip Section under Khurda Road Division of East Coast Railway
- Site reconnaissance survey of the area to establish techno-economically alternative alignments for the railway siding, including suitable take-off point from existing line.
- Identify suitable & necessary options for modifications to be carried out at the take-off station to cater to the projected traffic, prepare conceptual & design of Railway yard (where required) various components to cater to the immediate & future projected traffic & submit necessary drawings to Railways.
- Define operational system & requirements for the railway siding in accordance with prevailing Railway practices & inputs from the client.
- Prepare anticipated cost of the siding. Abstract Cost/ Budgetary Cost Estimates for the development of Railway facilities including Civil & Track Works (Permanent Way, Bridges and Level Crossings etc.) Signalling & Telecommunication, OHE Works if any.
- Submit Feasibility Study Report (FSR) with plan to the Client with minimum two (2) alternate proposals as part of the Feasibility Study Report.
- Planning of In-motion Weigh-Bridge for weighment of loaded wagons at suitable location in the layout, if required.
- Planning of location (loading/ unloading point) for loading/unloading of wagons at suitable location in the layout as per the requirements of user department.
- Submission of FSR to Railway along with conceptual layout Plan/drawing, Abstract Cost, Anticipated cost of the project etc.
PICT has already established railway connectivity from the take off point near Atharbanki Bridge to the project site located at Southern Dock Complex of PPT for transportation of Clean Bulk Cargo, Containers and other Break Bulk Cargo. Now, Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (IDCO) has been allotted some Land near Siju Station, on which PICT intends to develop an another PFT Railway siding taking off from Siju station.
Key Objectives of the Project:
- Detailed Engineering
- Financial & Economical Assessments
- Infrastructure Studies, Advisory, Design
- Traffic Assessments